Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Comments on Blog Post #4 and Mock Interviews

Thank you for your blog posts and responses to the posts.I found your observations and opinions most enlightening and enjoyable. I note you have included links to articles and clips which I found helpful. I hope the class found them useful too.


For the mock interviews, thank you for taking the time to dress smartly. What a difference proper attire can make!I hope you will reflect and learn from the group interview as well as the individual interview activities, from the perspective of an interviewer and an interviewee.

The main message is that thorough preparation will give you more confidence when you attend an interview. It is vital to seek knowledge of the company concerned and know the job scope well, and have rehearsals to observe your body language and express your answers in anticipation of the kind of questions you will get. In addition, preparing questions to ask at the interview suggests you have done your homework and know the company well.

No comments: